Mr. Albert Jakara
Albert is a Chartered Accountant with vast experience in the insurance industry value chain. His experience spans more than 16 years of financial reporting experience in the insurance and financial services sector.
He has spearheaded the implementation of IFRS17 in the CBZ Holdings Insurance Cluster which houses both the Life and Non-life insurance subsidiaries.
- Chartered Accountant (CA), Institute of Chartered Accountants Zimbabwe
- Associate of the Institute of Chartered Accountants (ACA), Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales (ICAEW)
- Chartered Certified Accountant (ACCA) Member
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) Degree University of Gloucestershire (UK)
- BA Accounting and Finance Degree .